How to Apply
To qualify for Foundation assistance, an eligible employee, former employee, retiree or surviving spouse would be in a situation where most liquid assets have been depleted, not including a house or car.
To apply for assistance:
- Confirm your eligibility before applying.
- If you are employed by a company on the Employers’ List, please obtain an application from the employee relations or human resources department. Each department has a Pfaffinger Liaison. If not, contact the Foundation directly.
- Include the financial information requested and a detailed explanation of the problem, and how funds will be used.
- Attach copies of the last two paycheck stubs, if any.
- Attach the previous year’s income tax return.
- Mail all documents to Pfaffinger Foundation, or fax after calling first.
420 E. Third St. Suite 1010
Los Angeles CA 90013
- Expect a telephone call from a Pfaffinger case manager who will discuss your case and may request additional information as part of the Review Process.
Disclosure and Privacy Information
All information that you provide to Pfaffinger is confidential. Pfaffinger will never share any information with anyone without your express approval, except as required by law. In the Foundation’s evaluation of your application, it may be necessary to confirm information with financial institutions, your employer, or providers such as doctors or hospitals. You will be asked to authorize such contacts by signing the application form. You should therefore carefully read the form before signing it.